A map of the location of Woodland Experiences is presented below:
Address – NORTH BALLOCHRUIN FARM, Balfron Station, G63 0LE
From Glasgow / Milngavie and beyond
– Take A81 towards Strathblane
– Continue through Strathblane & Dumgoyne on A81
– Continue on A81 for approx 4.8 miles. –
– Turn right onto Indians Road and travel for 0.5 miles
– Take right and destination is 200m on right
– Pass through Buchlyvie and continue on the A811 for approx. 2.4 miles
– Turn left onto A875 (for Balfron) and travel for 1.9 miles
– Turn right onto Station Road and continue for 1.2 miles
– Turn left and destination is 200m on right
Address: North Ballochruin Farm, Balfron Station. G63 0LE
Please note that due to the nature of the Woodland destination some roads are single, farm track roads we therefore STRONGLY ADVISE you to access from A81 at Balfron Station.
We are delighted to announce that for the duration of our Woodland Light Experience 2016, First Bus will be running shuttle buses from the nearby village of Balfron to coincide with a number of their existing services from Stirling and Glasgow between Monday – Saturday. Making our woodland more accessible to all.
They have also offered a special family ticket price of £16 return for a family from Glasgow or Stirliing and this includes the shuttle To ensure you get this price you must show the driver your confirmation from Woodland Experience.
Please see below links to the current First Bus timetables from Glasgow and Stirling to Balfron.
B10 Route – First Bus Glasgow to Balfron – MONDAY – FRIDAY
B10 Route – First Bus Balfron to Glasgow – MONDAY – FRIDAY
B10 Route – First Bus Glasgow – Balfron – SATURDAY
B10 Route – First Bus Balfron – Glasgow – SATURDAY
B12 Route – First Bus Stirling to Balfron – Monday-Friday
B12 Route – First Bus Balfron – Stirling – Monday-Friday
B12 Route – First Bus Stirling to Balfron – SATURDAY
B12 Route – First Bus Balfron to Stirling – SATURDAY